Coming Soon to Your Kitchen!
I bet you've been to a Pampered Chef Party or maybe even a Passion Party. Have you ever thought about a Home Cooking Party? You may be thinking, I cook all the time (putting a frozen dinner in the microwave does not count!), why would I want to have a cooking party? Do you like hanging out with your friends and having fun? What's not to like about spending a few hours gathered in the kitchen cooking some really tasty healthy delicious foods and then getting to eat what you've prepared? Cooking feeds your body, mind, and soul. It allows you to control the food you put into your body, connect with your family and friends over a home cooked meal, and save the money you might otherwise spend in restaurants or on processed, prepackaged foods. Believe it or not, making simple and satisfying meals from scratch doesn’t have to be hard
Do you want or need to change your diet? Maybe you'd like to get you and your family off some of those processed foods? Maybe you just want to learn to cook healthy yummy meals in a minimal amount of time? (I've been cooking for more years than I have fingers and toes and it has to be fast and easy during the week or it just won't happen). Have you recently gone gluten free or dairy free and can't figure out what to prepare besides those 3 dishes that are getting really, really boring? Maybe you'd like to add some more raw foods (besides salad) to your meals but don't know where to start? Well put down that glass of organic wine and contact me this very instant!
A home cooking party happens right in your very own kitchen. We decide what type of party you'd like to have, you invite 6 or more friends to join you for 2-3 hours, I'll bring over all the ingredients and we will all chop, stir, blend, sautee, or bake, while I give you some of my favorite tips and shortcuts, and then, (drumroll please!), we eat what we've made. Everyone at the party will receive copies of the recipes so all the scrumptious dishes made at the party can be re-created at home to wow the family.
Contact me to set up your date/time and work out all the details! Then invite your friends!
All parties will be centered around getting healthier ('cuz I'm a health coach) and gluten free as I'm gluten intolerant.
Need some ideas on what you like to do for your home party? Here are some of the classes I teach around town:
- Cooking Those O’ So Glorious Greens (Vegan and Gluten Free)
- Cooking the Great Grains (Vegan or Vegetarian and Gluten Free)
- Super Easy Blender Soups and Smoothies (Vegan or Omni and Gluten Free)
- Lacto-Fermentation (Vegetarian and Gluten Free)
- Gluten Free for the Holidays (Vegetarian and Gluten Free)
- I Have a CSA, Now What? (Vegan, Vegetarian, or Omni, and Gluten Free)
- Chocolate Bliss (Vegetarian and Gluten Free)
- Around the world gluten free (Gluten Free)
- Gluten Free Baking (Vegetarian and Gluten Free)
- Easy Pasta Salads (Vegan,Vegetarian, or Omni and Gluten Free)
- Gluten Free goes to the Orient (Gluten Free)
- Raw Food is more than just salads (Vegan and Gluten Free)
- Simple Raw Desserts (Vegan, Raw, and Gluten Free)
- Uncooking 101 (Vegan, Raw, and Gluten Free)
- Low Salt/Low Fat (Gluten Free)
- Healthy Vegetarian (Vegetarian and Gluten Free)
- Homemade Gluten Free Egg Pasta (Vegetarian and Gluten Free)
- Gluten free custom cooking themes as requested for adults and children (Can be: Vegan, Vegetarian, Omni, Raw, Dairy Free, or a combination of these)